Peanut pakoda is our favourite snack during any weather and especially when it rains.
This peanut pakoda is really easy to make. Thanks to allsrilankanrecipes for publishing my recipe.
- Roasted peanuts- 200grams
- Gram dhal-150g
- Rice flour-30g
- Red chili powder- 2 tsp
- Turmeric powder -1/4 tsp
- Asafetida /Ajwain powder (optional)- 1/4 tsp
- Salt -1/4 tsp or as needed
- Water 3 tbs or as needed
- Oil for deep frying
- Mix the gram dhal flour, rice flour , Chilli powder, turmeric powder, asafoetida/ Ajwain powder and salt.
- Mix until well combined.
- Add the roasted peanuts and Sprinkle little water and mix well gently with your fingers until each nut is coated with gram flour mixture.
- Heat the oil on a medium flame, and deep fry the peanut pakoda until they are well cooked and golden brown in color.
- Drain it in a paper towel.
- Serve hot with a cup of tea.